Sunday, May 20, 2007

Today, I thought about Brighton all day long. I just couldn't get him out of my mind. It's on days like this that I wonder if he needs our prayers more so than any other day. It's my only connection to him right now. It's as if my heart string is attached to his and he's somehow pulling on it more than usual.

We didn't get our TA last week and we are now on day 103 of our wait (that's 3 1/2 months since our Log-In-Date). Surely it will come this week. I know that God's timing is perfect and He has a reason to keep us waiting. That is such a reassuring truth!

I sent out an urgent prayer request today about a little girl in China who is very sick and in the hospital. Her adoptive family is there, and they are hoping she will be well enough to travel home to the US this week. Please pray for Lilly to be well enough to come home! While reading their blog, I realized how much God's hand has been on this family's adoption. It was no mere coincidence that a man traveling with his own family to bring their child home at the same time as this family is an ICU RN. He has been able to intercede at the hospital on this child's behalf. What a blessing. Praise God!

Thank you for your continued prayers on behalf of Brighton. We love you all!

Tina

"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13

No comments: