skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Son in Our Hearts 一个儿子在我们的心里
Friday, May 25, 2007
I was at Hallmark picking up some 'thank you' cards, and look what else I brought home! This mama panda hugging her cub was just too precious to pass up. I am going to take them to China with me for Brighton. Every little boy needs a teddy bear.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brighton Sheng 声
Dad and Mom
Sheng's brothers and sisters
Timeline
6-23-06 First saw Sheng
7-24-06 Letter of Intent sent to China
8-19-06 Home study began
8-26-06 received pre-approval from China
10-20-06 Home study completed
10-26-06 Fingerprinted at USCIS
12-7-06 Received our I-171H
1-9-07 Dossier sent to China
2-7-07 Logged In at CCAA
4-30-07 Received LOA
5-21-07 Received TA
6-15-07 Leaving the US for Beijing China
6-18-07 Gotcha Day! Flying to Shenyang
6-23-07 Flying to Guangzhou
6-26-07 Consulate appointment in Guangzhou
6-28-07 Flying home via Hong Kong
6-07 through today - Loving our son!
Links
Josh's Archery Blog
Charly's Archery Blog
Dani's Skating Blog
Voice of the Martyrs
Here I am Orphan Ministries
Texas Adoption Resource Exchange
Christian World Adoption
Christian World Foundation
Forever Families
CTOMA - Central Texas Orphan Mission Alliance
Heart2Heart Romanian Orphan Ministries
Bethany Christian Services
Shaohannah's Hope
Focus on the Family
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(16)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(1)
▼
2007
(58)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
▼
May
(11)
I received my passport back today with my visa sta...
I was at Hallmark picking up some 'thank you' card...
This is it! It's really happening! This has been t...
Are these the cutest little things you've ever see...
We received another call from Virginia today to co...
We received a phone call today from Virginia, our ...
Today, I thought about Brighton all day long. I ju...
We are in the process of getting more paperwork co...
URGENT from IAAPTime is Running Out ForFu Yang Yan...
An amazing thing happened today! After a wonderful...
Wonderful News and a ConfessionAll of the children...
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment