Brighton and his cousin Jeremy in their Rockets jerseys in Brighton's room. Brighton is wearing Yao's number and Jeremy is wearing McGrady's. This is what Brighton thinks about learning sign language! Shooting hoops
Hi Tina! I have missed seeing you on the CWA forums and hope all continues to go well for you all. I was laughing so hard at the picture of Brighton making the face about learning sign language. We are getting ready to travel on September 14th to get Karys and I enjoyed reading about your time in Beijing and especially the Hutong (sp?) tour. We want to do that too when we go. Have a blessed Sunday!
1 comment:
Hi Tina! I have missed seeing you on the CWA forums and hope all continues to go well for you all. I was laughing so hard at the picture of Brighton making the face about learning sign language. We are getting ready to travel on September 14th to get Karys and I enjoyed reading about your time in Beijing and especially the Hutong (sp?) tour. We want to do that too when we go. Have a blessed Sunday!
Post a Comment