Tuesday, August 29, 2006


We Have PA! Pre-Approval from China for Brighton!!!



It's been awhile since I posted, I know. August was a hectic month and we were really busy! We had our first home visit on August 19, our second on August 29, and our third will be September 1.

But the best news is, Virginia, our caseworker from CWA, called with the great news that we have pre-approval from China! Boy did I cry my eyes out. I laughed, I cried, then laughed some more, jumped up and down, ran through the house shouting hallelujahs and had the kids wondering what I did with their mother.

What our pre-approval means is that Brighton is basically our child in the eyes of China. We still have to submit our required documents, but for information purposes, not to wait to see if we are accepted. We can now send him letters, packages, photos of home, mom, dad and sisters and brothers!

We still have February or March as our tentative travel date to pick him up. That could happen sooner, or later than that depending on how long the paperwork and governments' take.

David and the kids and I went out to eat to celebrate the good news. Everyone is so excited! Hopefully we will now be getting some updated photos of our sweet boy to post.

Blessings,
David and Tina

Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23

No comments: