Brighton has been growing by leaps and bounds! This young man is already taller than his dad and I, and he weighs 130 lbs. He's been doing fantastic in school. He's now in the 6th grade and made all A's and one B on his last report card. The two mainstreamed classes he's in, math and science, he made A's in!!!! My smart boy!
This is his last year playing Upward basketball. We've been blessed to have great coaches all three years. Part of me is a little bit sad about the loss of the Christian sport because next year he will be playing for SFA, his public school. We are going to be praying hard and continuously that he will not fall in with a bad crowd, but will be a positive influence to them all.
The picture above was taken at a costume party. Brighton was Wolverine and his dad was a 60's groovy dude. Brighton loved the blades I made for his Wolverine claws. I love silver paint :)


No comments:
Post a Comment