Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our Silly Actor!


This child cracks me up! He is always looking for ways to make us laugh, and then HE can't stop laughing, which makes us laugh even harder. His sisters were dressing up and being silly, so he decided he needed some GLAMOUR shots as well. You know Mom can't refuse because this is such great blackmail material for when he's older! hahahaha!
Brighton's teacher and I met last week so I could sign papers for his laptop. He is SO excited to be the temporary owner of a laptop. She told me how awesome he's doing at school and I was so very proud! Ok, well, I'm ALWAYS proud, but he is excelling beyond what I had imagined for this school year. My boy is so smart!
The boys have been out working on the boat all weekend. They are determined to have it ready for the water very soon. Can't wait to get pictures out on the water.

No comments: