Look at my LITTLE Boy!!!!!

Happy New Year everyone! This year I am going to try to be a better poster to Brighton's web page. This past year flew by and I realized that I hardly made any entries.
Brighton will be starting the second half of his last year in elementry school. I think he's the biggest boy in the school! Part of my heart aches a little that he's growing so fast and will be running with the big boys next year.
Brighton went deer hunting with his daddy for the first time the weekend before Christmas. David has some really cute phone pics of brighton sleeping in the blind. he wasn't in to it at all. When I asked him if he had fun he shook his head no and signed that it was VERY cold out there and there was nothing to do. LOL! I don't think my big guy is into deer hunting. He'd much rather draw them.
Christmas came this year like a fast moving freight train and was here and gone before I could blink. Is this how it is as we age; the older we get, the faster it goes? Brighton and Josh spent two hours together Christmas morning building a huge KNEX roller coaster and then playing with their helicopters. It was so cute to see them playing together like little boys. Tracy came with the kids and stayed the night. Brighton got a chance to play with his cousin Austin who is 14 and 6'5".
Brighton started Upward basketball again and will be playing his first game soon. I'm really pumped about him playing basketball at SFA. He really is good at it. He's still determined to be as tall as Yao.
Josh moved out this past week. Brighton was really sad about it. He really looks up to his big brother. I am hoping that Josh will spend more quality time with him when he comes over since they aren't seeing each other daily now. Brighton went to work with his daddy one day this week and made Josh a wooden sword. Josh wants to make one for him so they can have a sword battle. Yay! (sarcasm) LOL! I'll have to come up with some shields for my knights. I'll roll Brighton is shipping foam and make him a 5 gallon bucket helmet for his head. HAHAHAHA!



No comments:
Post a Comment