Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sheng's been a bit grouchy of late, no doubt due to the virus going around that his body is trying to fight off. It's been about week now that he's had a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat off and on and headaches. So far though, he's not had any fever, so I think his immune system must be handling it pretty well.

Dani, on the other hand, has it really bad with high fevers and pure misery. She's been REAL grouchy, and I don't blame her. I had this before they did and it's nasty!

Yesterday, Sheng was pushing my buttons from the time he got up till the time he went to bed. He was grumpy, wouldn't listen, refused to take a shower, and sat on the couch, refusing to go to bed until he got ice cream. Needless to say, he did NOT get ice cream! I kept thinking, "Wow, was I like this when I felt bad?" Poor guy!

When I finally got the little stinker to bed, he was asking a million questions. I know it's his way of stalling, but I will answer them for a short bit. He pushed down the covers and pointed to his bellybutton and wanted to know what it is! LOL! After explaining to him that it is a scar left from the tube connected to baby and mom, he wanted to know if my sister's baby (still in the womb) has a bellybutton yet. You know...this is the first time since raising 4 children that any of my kids has asked about their bellybuttons. It was so cute!

Then we were back to the button pushing as he kept turning the light back on after I turned it off to see what I would do. When I threatened pulling his next archery practice with dad, he was VERY ready to have the light out.


"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

No comments: