Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sorry It's Been So Long!




There has been so much going on in the past month. Our home study is finished, approved and sent to the USCIS in San Antonio. We received our appointment letter from the USCIS last Saturday and will be travelling tomorrow morning to San Antonio to be fingerprinted.

I've been sick for the past week and a half and really haven't had much energy. Everyone finally talked me into going to the doctor, who told me I have bronchitis, and gave me wonderful medicine to help me sleep. The down side here is that I want to document everything in photos for Brighton's Life Book. I'm sure the photo of me being fingerprinted tomorrow will be a doozy. My nose is all red from repeated blowing and wiping, and I look like I've been through the ringer. Hopefully it doesn't turn out looking like a mugshot! LOL!

My friend Jane is travelling to China tomorow to pick up her son, Jack! I am so excited for her. Jack is in western China where it is cold, arid and desert-like. It looks nothing like the eastern portion of China where Brighton is from. Jack is very handsome and looks like a little prince. He will be so excited to finally meet his new mom and dad and big brother Ben.

I will post more tomorrow after we are fingerprinted!

Tina

"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!..." 1 John 3:1

No comments: