Lots of Good News!
We received a phone call from Virginia, our caseworker at CWA on Friday to let us know that they have received our LOA from China and she has shipped it overnight UPS so we can get it on Monday. She said that we should receive our travel announcement in 2-3 weeks. I will be traveling about 4 weeks after that, so I will be flying to China to meet our son and bring him home in June!
We also received a few photos of Brighton from his teacher again. She is such a wonerful lady. One can tell, by reading her emails and seeing the photos, that she loves Brighton. We are so thankful for that!
Please continue to pray for Brighton's safety, for the Lord to bless us financially by providing for our upcoming travel fees, and for my safety in China because I will have to make this trip alone. (which I am a bit nervous about)
"I lift up my eyes to You, to You whose throne is in heaven." Psalm 123:1


No comments:
Post a Comment